Today was a good day because I…
1. found scientific evidence to support my urge for a daily afternoon nap.
2. then took an afternoon nap!
3. enjoyed a walk in nature with a friend.
4. started a project I’ve been avoiding for months.
5. had a nice sit on the deck with sunshine and my “ginger brew.”
6. cooked an easy dinner that ended with a cupcake.
7. will be ending the day with some reading and a bath.
Not bad for the day of the week that has often given me the most sober-girl angst.
Happy Sober Friday,